Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Secret Sources


Yesterday Rhonda and I were leaving the office for lunch when we were confronted with one of How Rude's worst offenses to date! We entered the next open elevator which happened to be completely empty, happily chatting about the weather when we discovered that we had accidentally entered a SMELLevator! Oh how rude indeed! We immediately jumped off and called for another lift. I wish that we could go back to the tapes and catch the author of this ghastly offense as they really 'pushed my buttons.' Until then, I would warn anyone entering an elevator near you to take your time and make sure to clear the air before you ride to your destination.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you certain Rhonda wasn't the author of so called offense?

Anonymous said...

TODD!!!!!!!!!!! Don't hide behind an "anonymous" identity. It's rude to make baseless, ugly accusation such as this. Even ruder is trying to do so cloaked in anonymity. I am a lady so I will refrain from further comment. But I know who you are and I know where you live.

Anonymous said...

Just to 'clear the air'... the offense was most certainly committed before Rhonda and I entered the elevator.

Anonymous said...

Amie made me do it! She wanted to increase usage...at any cost! HOW RUDE!!