Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oprah's Rude Show


I am sorry that I have been m.i.a. but obviously Oprah has been reading the lady's musings.  She had a "rude show" yesterday, talking about bad behavior and manners.  Clearly, I was an influence. From the show description:

Fed up with the rude behavior you experience day in and day out? Is it aggressive driving, co-workers who don't wash their hands or smokers who use the sidewalk as their personal ashtrays? What about the sales clerks who ignore you—then act like they own the store when you finally get their attention?
You can take Oprah's 'Rude Quiz' here.  The ladies and I clearly passed with flying colors.


2 comments:

Alie said...

Very rude that Oprah failed to acknowledge your contributions to the policing of rudeness. Do you think she mentioned anything about how rude it is for rich and famous people to force stores like Hermes to stay open especially for them?

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link