M.B. and I tied the knot three weeks ago! Obviously we have several rude encounters but no need to dwell on those... OK I'll dish. My top 5 rude behaviors related to our wedding:
1. People who cancelled/didn't show up.
2. People who neglected to RSVP. Not the rudest thing in the world but when enough people forgot, it became v. frustrating. I mean the postcard was post marked... they just had to check a box.
3. The final 100m. with the vendors. They knew that they have you between a rock and hard place so there are several "additional fees" that would just make our wedding more special. And, at that point, money is no issue.
4. Drunk friends at a wedding are amazing; blind drunk family members are rude.
5. The driver who decided that in lieu of picking up the bride, he would pick up another fare in Brooklyn. We were an hour late. Oh yes... the bus that hit the car we finally landed in was pretty rude.